Sorry for how long the last post has been up. Life got really crazy around here and there have not been many spare moments to write. For those who don't know yet, Shane was offered a job in York, Nebraska with a company called Pioneer. He will be working with corn - yes, corn. Shane and I got to take a trip there to find a home and there are corn fields everywhere. In the spring and summer, that is all you see as you drive. There are no mountains to speak of, which is kind of weird after having had one or two to use as landmarks all my life. We get to have a professional moving service come and pack and move us, which will be really exciting for me. I don't know how I could have packed with 5 kids around to make messes as I go. All of us are really excited about the whole opportunity and will write and send pictures when we get there.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I had no idea you were moving!!! We drove through Nebraska and all there is is corn fields and flat flat flat! I'm glad you are back, does this mean you aren't the Primary Pres. anymore? I still might bug you for ideas.
We wish you the very best. Shane I will need to give you a jingle. Kari has been nagging me to find out all of the details.
Good Luck! We are always happy to have a few friends out west and with Pioneer no less!
David
Good luck to you and the family. We hope you have a great time traveling with the family, and fun settling in to your new home. It was so nice to be with your mom last weekend. It was great to catch up on your family.
WOW! I haven't had time over the last month or so to check your blog so this was quite the news. In fact the first I heard of it was the email you sent yesterday. I will have to call you one of these days to catch up. Hope everything goes well for you guys.
Post a Comment