Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I love the library!

I took the kids to the library the other day, and this is what happened within 5 minutes of getting home.

And where is Parker, you ask? No, not reading. I didn't get him his own books because he shares everyone else's. Here he is, cooling off with a cup of ice. Now I have to ask the grandmas, "Know who he gets this from?"=>

5 comments:

Bobbi said...

Fun - We're doing the library for the first time this summer. Should be fun. :)

Anonymous said...

I love that you have instilled that love of reading in your kids. I need to get a library card!

KK ROCKS! said...

Pshhh... Definitely NOT me!!!;)

Bobbi said...

Happy Birthday RED!!!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!! I never forget your b-day hmm...maybe because it is the day before mine lol
Hope your day is great!!!!