Tonight was Joshua's third grade Christmas program and boy, was he cute!! He is the one in the middle front row with the red hat. It was so fun to watch him do the motions and sing. The lights were a little bright, and a lot of the kids could hardly look up, Josh included. He warned me before the program, "Mom, if I don't look up it's because the lights are too bright. They make my eyes water." I took Kaitlin and Luke, because Parker was sick and Shane kept him and Tanner home. I love that he likes to sing, and hope that he doesn't ever lose that. It would be neat to have a son that sings. He didn't necessarily like the dancing parts, though, because on the way home, Kaitlin was talking with him about the bouncing part in the last video. She was kind of teasing him about that move and he said, "I'm too old to be doing this kind of stuff!"
Thursday, December 11, 2008
December Nights, December Lights
Posted by Casey at 6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment